Thursday, July 9, 2009

Firsts

Thanks Shawnee, I stole this!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Matt Vandorn


2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Almost daily, my DAD rocks!

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? I stuck the tip of my tounge in a spoon with a cooler in it if that counts. Not much of a drinker, OK I don't drink!

4. What was your FIRST job? Fabric Warehouse

5. What was your FIRST car? Growing up we had a "Plig Rig" aka station wagon. As far as cars that were in my name our 1990 Honda Accord that we just sold a year ago. For the record I jumped a dead dear and got air off it AND it was stolen from the church parking lot and returned to us the next day!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Like I would know how to even do a text!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Rocky, he was sitting on my bladder!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Kimball at Libbie Edward Elementary

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Washington DC

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Kim Taylor, Shelli Springer, and Sherry Astin. I wish I talked with them more. LOVE them to death!

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably just at my cousin, Katherines.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Matt as he kissed me at 6:30 this morning on his way to work. OK I probably just mumbled.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My brother, Rob's.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Remember the question about Rocky sitting on my bladder?

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Howard Jones with my sister in law. Go HO JO!

16. FIRST tattoo? Just know if I ever get a TATTOO that is a big red flag for a mid life crisis!

17. First piercing? My ears, for my brothers wedding.

18. First foreign country you've been to? Mexico. Senior trip.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Star Wars at the VILLA!

20. When was your FIRST detention? I went to ISS on purpose in 9th grade just to see what it was like. Anyone late to class was sent there.

21. What was the first state you lived in? Utah!

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Max, my huge golden Labrador retriever.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? Forever Family and for Rocky's delivery to be covered by insurance!

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Patience and how to make a killer pie crust!

4 comments:

Luke and Marin said...

I love the Villa!! That's where we would always go see the new Disney movies!!! Fun times!

Laura said...

I'll be watching for that tattoo ...

Jenner said...

what? i thought you had the insurance all figured out?

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

Yay! YOu can steal my stuff any day.

Ahh, the Villa. I don't know how on earth Adib has enough rugs to fill that place up...weird.