

We spent the 4th in Marysville. We started the day off with a community pancake breakfast. They were the most expensive pancakes I have ever eaten! It sure made me homesick for the Evergreen Park breakfast and parade. The parade here wasn't so bad, we did score a GALLON ziplock bag full of candy. In the evening we went to a family fun day and watched fireworks in the rain. Cooper is terrified of fireworks. As soon as they started he ran faster than I have ever seen him run to the car, good thing Matt is fast!
Matt had a 4 day weekend so we headed up north. We found this yummy little place called Scooters. An order of fries was BIGGER than a basketball! Don't worry, I didn't order it! I did have some yummy ice cream though. I am now back to my chocolate loving self. I haven't eaten chocolate for 6 months. The thought of it made me want to spew. I am now making up for it. 



Lake Erie was HUGE!!! I thought the Great Salt Lake was big, it isn't! These pictures crack me up because it was pretty nippy! Even with my 30 extra pounds of insulation! Cooper was very timid in the waves and Ruby jumped right in. At the end of it all she was singing, "I have the whole beach in my pants" to the tune of He's got the whole world in his hands. I think she was right!

We drove 3 hours north up to Kirtland, Ohio. It was amazing to be in the same place as the early pioneers. The stories were amazing. It was humbling to stand in the same room where church history took place. I am thankful to the early saints and for all that they endured.*Cooper is a part of our family, he just hates being in family pitures.
PS Cast comes off tomorrow, thank HEAVEN!!!!!
9 comments:
hahaha! whole world in my pants....classic ruby
Looks cold! I'm impressed that Ruby still got in the water even if it was cold. You are sure looking cute! I love Ruby's song ... she's such a funny girl. Have fun getting the cast off!! YAY!
Oh ... and I'm glad to hear that you can eat chocolate again. :)
What a fun weekend! At least your fourth looked dry...it poured here! Miss you guys! Hopefully we'll be headed down to Columbus in a few weekends! we'll let you know when we're coming
Great song! I'm glad you got to Kirtland, we really enjoyed it there. I got to be in SLC for the 4th for my sister's wedding reception. D and J stayed behind. You look sooo cute miss Chrispy!
hey, that doesn't look like walmart! note to chris, we had to drive 3.5 hours to get to the beach, it's not in the backyard. that is funny about your venting and your kids, i have felt the same way a few days this summer. my kids are so confused about where their home is and an old grandma apartment is not exactly a fun place for a 3 and 5 year old to spend a lot of time! ruby's hair is so long, its really pretty.
i know people probably tell you this all the time, and you probably hate hearing it...but you are one cute pregnant lady. :) Seriously though, you look great. It was good to talk to you tonight. I'm looking forward to catching up on the 20th.
fun-fun-fun
you look so cute with Rocky!!
Love your belly. Your kids are so cute too. I can't believe all the fun you guys have all the time!
Post a Comment