Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!

Ruby has been taking piano lessons at the Jacobs School of Music (one of the best in the nation) for free! She loves music and has an ear for it. I am so proud of her.
Rocky LOVES to be swaddled at night and continues to sleep through most nights. He is growing so quickly it makes my heart hurt. I want to keep him just the way he is. I have been SOOO blessed to have 3 very happy babies. He is definitely a keeper!
We went to our very first Christmas tree farm this year. It was so much fun picking our our own tree and hearing the chainsaw. I am surprised Cooper doesn't want a chainsaw for Christmas. I watched my kids decorate the tree without any interference from ME! They loved it, they were so proud of themselves AND I didn't have to do a thing!
We LOVE to decorate gingerbread houses. OK, it isn't about the decorating, it is all about getting as much candy in ones mouth before ones momma opposes. Matt asked Coop if he wanted to just eat straight powdered sugar thinking he would get enough of it and never want it again. WRONG! That boy MUST have a sugar deficiency because he acts like he NEEDS it!!!
My 2 little angels ;)
AW, SHUCKS!!! I am trying not to eat those cheeks right off. Can you tell Rocky is NOT starving?
The final house. I don't know what is going on in the background, but it sure made me smile.

We just started our Christmas break. I am so excited for no homework, no spelling test, no swimming lessons, no piano lessons, no soccer, no art lessons, lots of snuggling, hot chocolate, and stories under the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Mo-Reen said...

Rocky is soooo cute! I love reading your posts because I do miss Ruby and Cooper's funny comments in Primary. What a cute family! Have a great Christmas.