My favorite Christmas present!
What a great stocking stuffer!
Ruby's favorite gift (thanks grandma retta!) Matt is learning how to woo me on the ukulele.
Coopers favorite gift (thanks guncle and lissy) Matt also loves this one. You'll shoot yer eye out!
Our nativity play. The NINJA shepherd, a very fair Mary, and the sweetest little baby Jesus! It is so fun having a live baby Jesus for the play. It has been a sacred experience having a baby boy at Christmas. I have learned a lot.We were having desert on Christmas night and I asked Cooper if he wanted some ice cream. He informed me that he had already had enough sugar for the day. Now I just need to consume the rest of the treats so I am not tempted by them anymore! Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
What CUTE pictures!! I love them! Especially of Rocky in the box - poor kid. :-)
Such fun pics!!!
Post a Comment