Friday, February 26, 2010

We LOVE our teachers!!!

We absolutely love our teachers this year! Ruby's class just did a darling assembly about effort. They learned a "Zumba" dance. Ruby LOVES Mrs. Garl (me too!)!!! Anytime there is a snow day, she is so disappointed. I can't believe my baby girl is almost 8!!!
Cooper at the VERY top of the climber at Wonderlab. Notice his cute scruffy bangs :(
Mrs. Behne is another one of our favorites. Cooper told me that she is as crazy as me! Now that is pretty crazy!!! Mrs. Behne likes to steal Rocky every chance she gets. Cooper is a stinker and won't let me get the 2 of them in a picture, so I had to post a picture of Cooper Junior. The day that Ruby fainted, Mrs. Behne tended Rocky for me while I took Ruby to the doctor. So sweet!

I am so thankful for these 2 ladies and for the amazing teachers they are for my kids.

No comments: