Friday, February 26, 2010

Halloween?

Introducing......The Rock LOBSTER!!!
Rocky peeking out of his baby "Snuggie".
Do these glasses make my cheeks look big?
Meet my second daughter Coopertina! This picture kills me!!! Cooper and Matt have been begging me to let him have long hair. I have been trying to talk him out of it for months. So when he asked me to trim his bangs so they weren't in his eyes, I was thrilled!! Well lets just say I don't have ANY hair cutting skills besides the old buzz. Somehow the little trim that I meant to do turned into INCHES of hair in the garbage can!!! I almost cried when I realized he looked like a girl/Star Trek character. I apologized to him for making him look like a girl and the next thing I know he comes out in this get up! I can't even remove the red eye because it just goes with the nightmare that I created. I have tried to bribe him into letting someone fix it, big problem, he LOVES his new do! AGHHHHHHH!!!!

7 comments:

Celeste said...

Thank you for that fantastic post. The "girl/star trek character" comment got me laughing so hard I was crying. And Ben did his classic silent-laugh laugh, which is a response to the highest level of humor. Sorry to laugh at Cooper's expense but sounds like he doesn't mind it! Gotta love boys.

amy stansel said...

ha! ha! ha! i love the picture of rocky and glasses!!! too funny!!

Jedda said...

AT least he's cute no matter what!

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

hahahahha oh Chris, this is why you need to come back to Utah.

Jenner said...

you are going to have to keep that picture of cooper the star trek character! for blackmailing in the future

Lisa said...

ahh mooner P....love how a trim turns into "inches"...I am not a great stylist either. At first glance I really did think it was a girl...silly coop!

miche said...

Oh Chris, this one IS "RICH"! Love it. You are always good for entertaining a laugh :-) miss ya!