Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love them!!!

Rocky is 18lbs 8 oz!!! If you were concerned that Rocky was about to wither away...worry no more. The other day I was trying to figure out why I had blood blisters on my forearm when I realized that they were from carrying the BOULDER in his car seat! Oh I love him so!!! I could just kiss his face and thighs off!!!

After a great day at church, I sat down at the computer. Ruby came to see what I was doing and asked me if Facebook helped me think about Jesus. You know, the whole keep the Sabbath day holy thing. BUSTED!!! Love her!

Coop Dawg, I love you just because you are you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Way to catch your mom Ruby! My kids need to tell me that sometimes too ;)

miche said...

Chris,
Love all the pics of your kids. Ruby looks just like you and I can't believe how grown up she is. Nice job on busting your mom Rubes!