
The sun has been out all week in Bloomington. I forgot how much I loved it! We will be above freezing for the next ten days!!! Imagine that!

Rocky's feet are finally catching up with his cheeks!!!

Our friend told us that Rocky looks just like Sir Topham Hatt from Thomas the Tank Engine. Yea, I can see the resemblance. Now we just need to get him a top hat.

This picture can't tell you how I felt, but it is a memory of a very magical moment to me. I was reading to my kids as we were all snuggled up on each other. It hit me very hard, there was no other place in the world that I would rather be. I have the greatest job in the world. I am so blessed to be a mom, especially to these 3 amazing little souls. I love them dearly!
2 comments:
That picture is priceless Chris! I'm sure glad you had a photographer around at just the right time..
Chris, your kids are so adorable!!! I love your style of writing :-)
Post a Comment