Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet Cooper inside and out.
Sure love this girl!
How do you really feel Rubes? I can't wait to put this picture in her wedding video ;)
Snuggle buddies. These 2 are absolutely in love with each other.
???? Just another wedding video shot.
Here is another one of my favorite girls, Sally. I adore her. We went to Yellowood State park with both or our crazy little families. We have met some of the greatest people here in Bloomington. I am really going to miss all my gal pals.

We had a great leaf fight at Yellowood. There is something very therapeutic about throwing and dodging leaves while screaming like a little girl. You don't even want to know where I found leaves when we got home!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the pictures! Especially the ones of Ruby. By the way, I noticed her dress on Sunday - it's gorgeous and beautiful! And she totally makes the dress. :-)

Sally said...

I love the pictures. I'll send you mine too.