Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
What a good looking family!
Looks like the party was a success. I love the IU cake and cupcakes!!! I'm excited Ruby's in Activity Days now too!
Cute picture Chris!! I love the ones you posted of Ruby. You haven't changed one bit in those 8 years!!!
That is seriously the cutest picture!! Love and miss you!
CUTE!
ahhh I love all the pictures. I laughed hard about the picture when ruby is blowing out the candles. Too funny! Love your family! Love you!
rocky looks like the stay puffed marshmallow man!
That photo is a keeper! You look like you belong together. And Chris, you look fantastic!!!
Love this picture! So cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a good looking family!
Looks like the party was a success. I love the IU cake and cupcakes!!! I'm excited Ruby's in Activity Days now too!
Cute picture Chris!! I love the ones you posted of Ruby. You haven't changed one bit in those 8 years!!!
That is seriously the cutest picture!! Love and miss you!
CUTE!
ahhh I love all the pictures. I laughed hard about the picture when ruby is blowing out the candles. Too funny! Love your family! Love you!
rocky looks like the stay puffed marshmallow man!
That photo is a keeper! You look like you belong together. And Chris, you look fantastic!!!
Love this picture! So cute!
Post a Comment