Sunday, May 2, 2010






"The place to be happy is here and the time to be happy is now. In a very real way, we are the authors of our own lives. We do not remember days, we remember moments. Life is the journey~live your life on purpose... Every moment is a place we have never been. Meet today with expectation, enthusiasm and surprise its time to start living the life you've imagined!!!!" I stole this from my friends blog. I LOVE it.

Matt will graduate from the Kelley School of Business in just 5 days!!! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard! Go DADDY go!!

We still don't know where and when we are going. I know I should be freaking out, but I feel at peace. I know God has a plan for us and that He loves our little family. I am so thankful for that knowledge.

We are having all sorts of goodbye parties as things come to an end. We have met so many awesome people here in Bloomington. Our lives have truly been enriched by the friendships we have made here. This is going to be a hard month saying goodbye to some very dear friends.


3 comments:

amy stansel said...

CRAZY....i can't believe just 5 more days until graduation which means we will no longer be first years!!! Where has the time gone? Good luck with the job search. I keep praying you'll get something soon. Enjoy your last week of school!! you are a wonderful wonderful person!!

Jedda said...

Congrats on graduating!!! I love that repent today sign :)

Dave and Catherine said...

We're going to miss you guys! Please please please send me that group picture!