







One of the many big events that we got to celebrate this week was Coop's birthday! I can't believe my favorite big boy is 6! Here are just 6 of the hundreds of things I love about him:
- He likes to cuddle in the mornings.
- He is very creative and can build ANY thing with LEGOS!
- He loves to help me bake (especially the testing part).
- He loves to be home with me.
- He loves to wrestle.
- He thinks syrup should be in a food group of its own.
Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!
3 comments:
love all the updates. I guess cooper kind of likes legos!!! I love the graduation pictures. I love that you are all jumping up - seems so like you guys. Love it! congrats on graduation!
love all the updates. I guess cooper kind of likes legos!!! I love the graduation pictures. I love that you are all jumping up - seems so like you guys. Love it! congrats on graduation!
Pete and James just built a combustible engine together out of Legos. Critter - get used to stepping on them when you least expect it, 'cause he will be enjoying them for quite awhile!
Post a Comment