Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chi Town!

It might be easier to say what we DIDN'T do in Chicago! We wore ourselves out from having so much fun!
Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, Art Museum
Planetarium
Ghirardelli hot fudge sundaes
Lots of shoulder rides
Face fountains

The Bean
Lake Michigan

Fun at The Inn of Chicago (Rocky's favorite thing about the trip was himself).
Lego store aka Cooper's HEAVEN
Lots of walking (ask Cooper) and lots of pictures (ask Matt)!
Chicago Deep Dish! YUMMY!!

Need I say more?

Thanks for the great trip Ick and Grandma Retta! We love you!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Cooper in the stroller and Rocky in the mirror! So cute! I'm glad to hear you had fun and enjoyed every minute.

amy stansel said...

yay for chicago!!! How can you not have fun in this city!!! LOVE it!! glad you had fun. nice pictures

Abbigail said...

Looks so so fun!!!! I have been anxious to go to Chicago lately. Glad you all got to enjoy the city.

Lisa said...

looks like lots o fun!!! glad to see you had some FuN visitors =]

Jenner said...

love seeing all the pics of your family. you are such a cool lady to do the teacher appreciation tea!

Jess said...

I love Chicago! Glad y'all had a great time!