Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ick and Retta



"Ick" and Grandma Retta came to see us last week. Retta has always been one of my favorite people. She is one of those people that everyone LOVES to be around. I have known her since I was little and have loved her ever since. My kids have adopted her as their grandma and I have adopted her as one of my dearest friends.

We had all sorts of adventures. The weather was TERRIBLE! In the 2 years that we have been here, we have only had one tornado warning. While they were here we had 2! All 7 of us had to squish in our little tornado room!

We saw Marmaduke, went to Nashville, played games, watched fireflies, ate lots of yummy food AND went to Chicago (more to follow).

We are so thankful to have Ick and Retta in our lives and can't wait to see them next time!

No comments: