
OK, forget Sal, they were all for ME!!! We went to Bray's to pick blueberries. My were they scrumptious!!! We picked 4 pounds and I have eaten almost all of them by myself! I feel like Violet Beauregarde!!!
I absolutely LOVE the storms we get back here. Cooper on the other hand is not a fan of the storms. He is always checking the weather ap on my iPod for severe weather alerts. I think he is on his way to becoming a meteorologist. Maybe I should invest in a white suit-jacket for him. This picture doesn't come close to showing how hard it was really raining.
Cooper is going through a POOP phase (at least I hope it is a phase), so when he told me Rocky had POOP on his head, I didn't believe him. You wouldn't believe how much fun Rocky had "painting", his is my little POO-caso! Thank goodness his binki was in his mouth!
Daddy thought this would keep him busy for a while...he was right!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that about the poop!! GROSS!! Hopefully it came off the carpet okay. And the cheerios are a great distraction - much better than poop. :-)
We picked blueberries last summer in Indiana and it was so much fun. Mimi ate more than she put in the bucket!
I'm sure that poop stain on the carpet makes you glad you're moving...it is always better to make stains like that in places you rent!
love the poop head!!! cracks me right up.
Post a Comment