Saturday, July 3, 2010

Garage Sale!!



I absolutely love garage sales, especially other peoples! We had our own little sale last week. It felt great to get rid of so much stuff. I am always shocked by what people will buy. I cleaned out my bathroom cabinet and it ALL sold. Some of my favorite items were used lipstick and opened mouthwash! Come on now, that is just gross! I guess I am the gross one since I put it out at MY sale.

The dudes had a lemonade stand. Cooper is quiet a little salesman. They were very disappointed when they found out they had to pay me for their supplies, but very happy to run the cold hard cash through their fingers.

We need to be out of our place by the end of the month. Who knows where we will land next, hopefully we know something before we our out of here. Now for some serious packing!

4 comments:

Mo-Reen said...

I remember getting rid of lots of things too, out of necessity, because we had no idea where we were going and where we would store it. It was the best thing I have ever done. Even if you have no control over where you're going, you at least have control of your stuff! :) I love seeing pictures of your kids, they are awesome!

Abbigail said...

I can't believe u sold mouthwash! So funny and disgusting. :)

Holly said...

I was just thinkin about you and wondering what your plans are. Comin home??? If so, we are doing the annual BBQ/swim party on the 19th! Love ya

amy stansel said...

Oh now that is SICK!!! Why would someone buy used mouthwash?!??! hmmmm? miss you gusy!!