Every time I hear that phrase, I am reminded how blessed we are.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Summertime and the living is easy!
Twins! Look who is standing!!! Oh how I love those cheeks! Spider-man, scaling the wall to reach a book. Super Ruby! I sure love this girl!!!! My fish! Ha Ha Coop, I still got you in the picture. My little explorer. "PICK ME UP NOW!!!"
Cute pics...I especially liked the one of ruby in the reese's shirt. We need to get Ainsley one of those. I can't believe that rocky is standing! He is getting so big!
been a while since I caught up on your blog. looks like things are just as they should be in your household - you guys are always having fun! best of luck with everything!
4 comments:
What cute kids! I love that last pictures of Rocky crying to be held. It's not very often that you see Rocky crying. :-)
Love the pictures! Everyone is growing so much! Miss ya tons!
Cute pics...I especially liked the one of ruby in the reese's shirt. We need to get Ainsley one of those. I can't believe that rocky is standing! He is getting so big!
been a while since I caught up on your blog. looks like things are just as they should be in your household - you guys are always having fun! best of luck with everything!
Post a Comment