Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good bye B-Town!

Ruby sent President Obama a letter containing a silly band. He sent her back a letter! I have never seen a kid so excited, it was awesome! She will always cherish this letter.


It was really hard for us to say goodbye to all of our great neighbors. We have been so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people. We will really miss them!
So the last week of July we packed Monday, Tuesday, and Wedneday.
Thursday we loaded all of our belongings and stuffed them in a storage shed in Bloomington. Friday and Saturday we cleaned. We loaded our car with ourselves and our clothes. When I say our trunk was jam packed, that is an extreme understatement. I am so thankful for all the people that watched our kids, made us food, helped us, etc.


This picture doesn't begin to show how packed our car was. I hope I didn't stunt my childrens growth by making them sit in our cozy little Saturn for over 2000 miles! Good bye Bloomington. Thanks for the memories!!!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you made it safely - although if you were in an accident, I'm sure all those clothes would have provided as a buffer. :-)