Thursday, August 19, 2010

The new do...

So I went to my favorite hair gal the first chance I got for a new do. I was thinking of just a trim or my old style, or possibly SHORT. After Ruby pleading with me to NOT go short, I went short. I think I was having a mid life crisis and we all know I can't afford the Ferrari I was thinking of, sooo....

I came home and Matt gave me a strange look, Ruby started bawling, and Cooper ran away and hid. Ruby told me that everything in her life had changed and now even I had changed. She told me not to worry because it would grow back in a few years.

I loved it when my hair magician did it. Now I am trying to figure out what she did. The last time I put "product" in it and blow dried it, I looked like a frightened cat. Oh dear! And NO I am not posting pictures until I figure out how to do it ;)

7 comments:

Laura said...

So ... even you are unsure if you like it? I'm curious to see pictures! And it's just hair. It grows back. :-)

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Wait, I want pictures so I can see what this new do actually is! Next post....Hey are your kids still starting at Driggs next week? Are they excited?

Chelsey said...

I can't believe you post something like that without pictures! Well, I'm definitely waiting in suspense...I'm sure you look darling!

Sara said...

We want pictures Chrispy!

miche said...

been a while since I caught up with your blog. Great cross-country pics! Glad you finally made it. My kids don't like it when I cut my hair either. Hattie says that I'm not "her" mommy anymore because I don't look like her mommy. Best of luck with the job search and the hair do!

Erin Pick said...

Get your butt over here and we will have a lesson... NOW!!!!!!