



We are loving the fact that we are surrounded by our amazing families! We went on a field trip to see the Apache helicopters that my BIL flies. Holy smokes they sure have a lot of buttons. It was fascinating learning all about them. Thanks Toosh and Eric!!!!Other news...
I just got called to be the 2nd counselor in the Young Womens group for my church. I told Coop and he said, "you are NOT young!" I am so excited to work with these darling girls and the amazing leaders.
We got dental insurance from Matt's job on October 1. Luckily I haven't had any dental problems for the past few years because we didn't have dental insurance. October 8, I had a raging tooth ache. I just knew it would go away, but it didn't. It got worse! When the dentist checked things out he said my gums have receded so badly that there was an 8mm space where all my bone and nerves are completely exposed. Ouchie wa wa!!! There is nothing like tooth pain! I am so thankful for Advil! Lets hope this heals up or I am going to be hanging with the dentist a lot more than I planned.
2 comments:
I hate dental problems! I feel for you. It is nice to have insurance though :)
How exciting! You are always doing such fun things with your kids! What a great mama you are!
Post a Comment