You know you live in Utah when one day it's warm, and the next day you are sledding! Did you ever wonder why they put straps on highchairs?
Does this answer your question?
Ruby and I have done a bunch of fun sewing projects together. Cooper decided that he wanted to do a project with me. I asked him to draw what he wanted to make.
This is what we came up with. He was so dang proud of his creation.
The Riches love to party! 
Confession: I LOVE gutting a pumpkin! There is something therapeutic about slime oozing through my fingers!

Trick or Treating was a wee bit soggy, it was POURING rain when we started, by the end of the night it was perfect.
4 comments:
Cooper is an EXCELLENT designer. That creature turned out incredible.
No snow here yet. You all look fabulous! Happy Halloween!
Hello friend! I have been out of the blogging loop for a while...are you guys back in UTAH!!?? Hope you all are doing well!
next time i carve a pumpkin you can come over and get all the guts out for me! glad you got your dental insurance! hope the gums are doing better.
Post a Comment