Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I HEART Shutterfly

Can you believe it is almost time for new calendars? My sister in law has made several of these from our yearly family reunion. We love to look at all the fun pictures and think of the great memories. I love how you can put pictures of the special birthday person right on their special day!
My dad was given one of these darling photo mugs. He displays it with pride.


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is seeing all the cute Christmas cards from friends and family.
I just saw this awesome deal on my friends blog so I decided to look into it. Shutterfly has a deal where if you write about their products on your blog they will send you 50 free Christmas cards. You already know that I am all over that! Out of all the photo companies, Shutterfly is one of my favorites. I have done a couple photobooks with them that I have absolutely loved. I love that you don't have to download any software to make a book.

They often have amazing promotion codes for free or greatly reduced prices. In fact I am waiting for one of my free books in the mail as we speak!

I am also very impressed by how easy it is to create the cards, it is very user friendly. You can even have them mail them out for you! How easy is that? Easy peasy mac and cheesy!

Currently there is a 20% off deal on some of the cards, photobooks are up to 30% off, and free shipping of orders over $30

Now just image how cute these will be with your pictures!

1 comment:

Jedda said...

I need to try them. I've only used snapfish. They have a deal right now of 365 free prints with a $10 purchase. But no free shipping like yours! I missed seeing your photo/blog book. I guess I need to come to Utah and visit!!!