Friday, November 26, 2010

And the winner is....

Ruby Rich!!!!


About 2 months ago, Ruby received a letter in the mail congratulating her for winning some sort of award in the Utah State Fair writing competition. I was shocked because I never knew she had entered. You would have thought she had just won a trip to the moon she was so excited. She was invited to attend an awards ceremony to find out what she had won. I was so excited for her but kept my expectations for the ceremony very low.

The ceremony was a HUGE deal. We found out that Ruby had entered 2 competitions. She won a blue ribbon (1st place) in one competition and a white ribbon (3rd) in another. She also won 3 door prizes. She said,"Every time I try to stop smiling, they call me up AGAIN!" Way to go Scoobs! We are so proud of you!

No comments: