
OK, I am just a little behind here! Life has been crazy and I have been trying to get another blog book made. I had a 20% off coupon which is very rare and I just finished my book tonight. Get ready for lots of posts! Well anywho... We have a tradition of graphing our Halloween candy. I think my kids like the graphing even more than collecting the candy. Lucky for me, Kit Kats and peanut M&M's were the winners this year. I love how it is almost a month later and they still haven't asked where the loot is stashed.
1 comment:
What fun posts! I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking. How awesome for Ruby to win soooo many awards! And is Rocky walking?!? Love the candy graph - I would totally do that as a kid ... but I would eat it too. :-)
Post a Comment