Cooper got to try the "Greatest Snow on Earth" for the first time. I don't know who was more proud Coop or Daddy.
Ruby and Grandma Rich have a tradition of hosting a Christmas party together. Ruby sends out invites, makes favors, sets the table (with her very own Spode Christmas dishes that Grandma gave her), and helps make the food. Grandma does most of the work, but Ruby sure loves working with her and being in the spotlight. Ruby really missed the Christmases that we were gone for this reason.
Another tradition we have in the Rich family: TRAINS!!! Mostly the big boys, but the rest of us love to watch them as well. It is fun to see Matt and Grandpa Rich get all excited about their boy toys.
Many of us got hats for Christmas. Morrissa (Grandma) made most of them. We are so blessed by her many talents.


This was our little Christmas. Coop spent the ENTIRE day putting together this helicopter. He was so proud when he was done. Matt and the kids got me my own iPhone. I have been pretty bitter about them in the past, but I must say, I am really enjoying MINE!!! I am feeling so cool that I can text. My very favorite gifts were the little gifts of love that my kids had made me. It is amazing how a set of 6 year old handprints can make you cry.Another tradition we have is ornaments. The kids all get an ornament representing what they are into that year and then we get a family one. Ruby : a sewing one, Cooper: a lego snowman, Rocky: we turned the vampire binki into his ornament, I swear that kid will have a binki when he is 12! For the family one we got a graduation cap.
Each year as I put Christmas away, I always wonder where we will be next year when it is time to get Christmas out again. Hmmmm....here I am wondering again!
3 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas! You are looking fabulous, Chris!
Ahh, so you got an "iHusband" huh? How fun! Looks like you had a great Christmas. It was so fun to talk to you last week. I've totally missed you. I am going to call you soon because there were so many other things I wanted to chat with you about but we didn't have time!!!
Chris! Great pics!!! Hey since you are such a great deal finder!!!! What do you suggest to make a blog book??? e-mail me djsheneman@hotmail.com
Post a Comment