Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Basketball





Ruby has been playing on the Junior Jazz basketball team with some girls from our neighborhood. They had the greatest coach ever, Matt! He was so cute with them. I am so impressed with how patient and positive he was with them.

Ruby has made 3 baskets so far this season. The first one, was on my birthday, I totally cried I was so happy for her.

Coop is playing on the Biddy Ball team with his friends. He made 2 baskets. I love how they look at you after they do a good job on something with that look of pride. It makes being a mom the best job in the world!

Rocky has a love hate relationship with the games. He hates being held down during the games but loves any chance he gets to escape and get a ball. That boy LOVES balls!

I am so proud of the progress both of my dudes have made this season. Way to go Riches!

No comments: