Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He made it!

I got several more state line pictures, it was amazing how excited we would all get to see where Matt was. The weather was pretty scary in New York, especially in our little ice skate of a car. He made it to Connecticut Saturday night. He is loving his job! He is hanging out in a hotel until he can find a place to stay. We sure miss him!!

As for us, we will stay here until he finds a place for us to live. It is really hard not knowing when we will be leaving. We are just soaking up our time with family and friends. With this wind we are having we may all be blown to Connecticut! Yea, I can finally spell it!

4 comments:

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Glad to hear he made it and that work is going well! Good luck when you head out! I'm really sad you won't be in Utah when we come out this summer. We'll just have to make plans to meet up somewhere back east then. If we're in PA next rotation, we wont be too far to meet halfway:)

Giulia said...

Hi Chris, this is Giulia, from Italy now in IN. you invited us over for dinner on ( probably) your last Sunday in Indiana. You were so kind to us and I wish we had more time to get to know each other. ...I have been thinking of you and I am so happy Matt found a
job. I hope this time goes by fast and you'll soon be reunited. I just wanted you to know I still think of you and I will have to find your email to invite you to my blog (it's private...).
love,
Giulia and fam

Jedda said...

Wahoo! Now for you to just all be together again!

Laura said...

Hopefully he finds a place soon so you can finally get settled and be together as a family. I'm glad he's loving the job!