It is kind of embarrassing how many people it took to carry our luggage! We were so thankful to have all the great helpers! It was almost surreal to say goodbye to my family with our one way tickets to Hartford!
I love when you see the giant security line and they send you to the very front because you have kids!! YIPPEE for kids!
We got stuck in SLC because the flight attendant was sick. Rocky loved running around meeting all sorts of new friends. Our first flight went by so fast, all of the sudden we were in Denver! When we got off the plane my brother was standing there to greet us! What a nice surprise! He helped us get the next flight, watched my kids so I could have a potty break ( I was panicking about that), AND got us ice cream!!! Thanks Rob!!! I have the BEST family!!
I was dreading the flight from Denver to Hartford to put it mildly. Rocky fell asleep for the first couple of hours. It was nice to just chill on the plane with my kids and reflect on our new adventure. I sat there thinking, holy crap, I am moving my family across the US for the next chapter of our lives!! When Rocky woke up he was an angel. We had a great time. I am so blessed to have these 3 amazing little souls!!
It was AWESOME to see our daddy again! It had been a month to the day since we had seen him last. It was even fun to see our little blue Saturn with the only Utah liscense plate in the parking lot (OK, probably the state).
Yippee!! We made it! We are a family again!
No comments:
Post a Comment