Monday, June 27, 2011

No MANNERS please!





We just celebrated our 2nd annual "No Manners Dinner". I can't tell you how much my kids love this.

Absolutely NO:
  • dishes
  • utensils
  • please pass...
  • thank yous
The only rule is if you make a mess, you clean it up. It is really hard for me to bite my tongue and let them go wild, the best way to surrender is to join the craziness! Every other dinner for the rest of the year is a Manners Dinner. It's great because when my kids are doing something inappropriate, I can tell them to save it for the next NMD!

4 comments:

Beth said...

That's a fun idea, but I don't know if I could do it.

Erin said...

great idea!

Sally said...

You're such a fun mom. I was thinking about you today. I miss you!

Jedda said...

I love this idea. Chrispy, I'm so glad that I can still see what a fun Mom you are from so far away. You're the best!