
Massachusetts is a great place to be to celebrate Independence day! Each town celebrates on different days so it has been a week long party. We went to the East Longmeadow parade which was almost 3 hours long!!! The best part were the Shriners that drove their go carts up and over a Suburban! Awesome! Rocky was NOT a fan of the loud sirens and exploding fireworks. We watched multiple firework shows and made all sorts of festive 4th of July food. Ruby decorated the cake this year, I was pretty impressed! We loved the layered drinks.




For our third beach excursion this month, we tried Massquamicut beach in RI. The kids loved boogie boarding. I loved hanging out with the Dermody family!
We drove through 4 states to meet up with some friends from Indiana, the Daughtertys and the Cherrys. We had a great time eating, reminiscing and eating! On our way there we stopped at the Danburry Rail Road Museum. ALL of my boys LOVE trains. They get it from Papa Rich. We saw some of the most amazing trains, even I thought it was cool.
5 comments:
Great pics! Love the one of the two boys laying in the sand. So happy that y'all live here now. Lots of playing that we 'need' to do. Sweet.
Rocky is a TANK! And a cute one at that. Ruby did a great job on the cake!
I found you!! Now I can stalk you here as well as in person;)
Your fam is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your fun pix.
Post a Comment