
My niece Clara stayed overnight with us. My kids had so much fun having a perma friend!

We had probably our last Peterson dinner. Thanks for all the yummy food everyone!

Today we went to the Great Salt Lake! The water was disgusting, but we had so much time. Now I can say that I have floated in the GSL!!! The kids loved the buffalos from a distance

3 comments:
i love it! and there will be many more peterson dinners because i'm convinced that you're not actually leaving. denial.
You guys make such a darling family. I'm so glad we've been able to hang out a bit up in Millcreek. Jack love's your kids, and well we do too!
So I don't know if you heard about the neigborhood pine tree pioneer day parade {wow was that a mouthfull} anyways, they are doing a little parade this Tuesday night at 5 er something. I think Jack and I might go and even participate... just thought we'd extend the invite if you haven't already received one!
I'm so glad you have a blog. Now we can be blogging buddies!
xoxo,
Katie
Hey...how are you guys doing? Are you in Indiana yet?
Post a Comment