Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mt. Olympus




Matt and I hiked Mt. Olympus yesterday with some other family members.  I had done it 2 times before, and both times promised to never do it again.  Good heck that is a steep mountain!  I did great going up, but coming down was very painful.  I felt like an old lady!  We hiked for 6 1/2 hours.  Sure glad today is Sunday, I need a day of rest!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I seriously don't know where you get all of your energy for all the running and hiking you do and be a MOM at the same time. You're my idol!! See you tonight!!!!! Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

Critter,

You are gorgeous! How could you have possibly hiked up the mountain before these photos?

Love,
Becky

Jenner said...

looks like fun, i hope you've healed. tye likes mt olympus, he was always saying we should hike it when we lived in utah, we never did though. so-kennedi is going to the sherwood oaks christian preschool, on tuesdays/thursdays. and i'm not sure about what i am going to do for a gym. i might try and get a pass and go to the student one, but i don't know if i can make that work without the childcare? i am going to figure it out when we get there. do you have preschool set up for cooper? gym?