Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag...your it

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows

1. I NEVER watch tv! I am changing it to favorite smells!
2. My kids after a bath.
3. Rain.
4. Bread baking.
5. Cool cement.
6. Matt's deoderant (when it is working properly!)
7. Sunday dinner at Morrissa's :(
8. My mom's cedar chest.

8 things I did yesterday (sorry, I chose today! Much more exciting than yesterday)

1. Slept in!
2. Made Waffles
3. Cleaned the house
4. Took Cooper to the doctor. He has 5 patches of POISON IVY!!!
5. Went to the WonderLab with the WHOLE Rich family!!! Matt has a break! All 4 of us climbed to the top of the grapevine structure. We made awesome bubbles!
6. Played at the YMCA. Matt gave me bball pointers, currently I can't hit the broad side of a barn when I shoot.
7. Ate a KitKat :) my very favorite!
8. Hung out with the ladies while the boys watched the Utah/BYU game. Go UTES!

8 things I look forward to


1. Hanging out with Matt over this break!
2. Hanging out with Matt over the Christmas break!
3. Warm temperatures.
4. The end of "The Core" (it's getting closer!)
5. Seeing my family in VA for my nephews wedding at Christmas.
6. Christmas parites
7. Having a house again.
8. My next visitor, whoever you are!

8 favorite restaurants

1. Cafe Rio :(
2. The Ethiopian on 4th street
3. Anything Indian
4. Market Street Grill
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Soup Kitchen
7. Panera
8. Anywhere with my hot date!

8 things on my wish list

1. That Nike/iPod thing that measures the distance while you run.
2. My family/friends to come visit!
3. A date with the mister!
4. Enough money to stop worrying about money
5. A house!
6. My family to be happy.
7. An immersion blender.
8. To be best friends with my kids when they are grown (now too)

8 people I tag

1. Kara
2. Holly
3. Jenner
4. Lori
5. Shawnee
6. Jedda
7. Celeste
8. Kristen
& anyone else who feels like it!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I like the smells one better. You are so creative! I hear you about the kids after a bath. That's one of my favorite smells too. Thanks for doing the tag. Enjoy your time with Matt!

Celeste said...

Thanks for the tag Aunt Chris! I've actually never been tagged before so I'm kind of excited about it. :?). I'll get to that...

Luke and Marin said...

I agree... I'm so excited to hang out with Luke!!!