Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you CVS!


So my friend Jenner, the CVS queen, told me about some screamin' deals! CVS is a drugstore here in these parts. When you buy certain items, you get "Extra Care Bucks" back to put towards another purchase. I went in this morning with $15 in bucks from last time and LOOK what I got for $3.17!!!! It all added up to$93! OK, some of this stuff I am going to have to learn how to use, but hey, it was nearly free!

I was reading Cooper a Star Wars book and we were reading about the planet Naboo. Cooper said, "Hey, we went to Naboo!" You know Nauvoo, Illinois! It totally cracked me up.

Ruby and I were reading in the Book of Mormon where Nephi's brothers wanted to leave him to be devoured by beasts. She asked what that meant. I told her how animals go nibble on dead things and mentioned the ginormous racoon we had just seen in our dumpster. She thought about Nephi getting eaten by racoons and said, "At least they would have washed him first!" I love being a Mom! These people sure crack me up!

I realize that I am behind on our 4th street restaurant quest updates. We tried Thai Siam's lunch buffet (4stars), the Indian buffet (4 stars), and Dats Cajun Food. I think Dats was pretty tasty, but I am not sure because I burned my tastebuds off because it was so stinkin spicy! We went there on a hot date last night and then saw Twilight! Loved it! I kind of want to bite Matt's neck and see how he tastes now!

2 comments:

Jenner said...

great job on cvs. you are awesome. i went to go yesterday but forgot my coupons and was hoping to get there today, but i have been working on my talk. i will have to try that dat's place, i love spicy food.

miche said...

I can't wait to see Twilight. I'm glad you liked it. That gives me hope that it is as good as I wish it to be...