Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!




We kidnapped Matt several times over his Thanksgiving break. We spent one day in Indy. We went to the zoo where my children were head butted by walruses (through the glass). We went to the Children's Museum which was PACKED, and The Indianapolis Motor Speedway! We went on a tour of the race track, unfortunately we only went 35 mph instead of the 230mp

We spent Thanksgiving with friends here in Bloomington. As you can see, we had quite the feast. All I had to make was rolls, raspberry honey butter, and Ritz Cracker Stuffing. That was our 4th dinner! I was more stuffed than the poor turkey!



Matt had the whole week off from school. We had so much fun having him around! We made a list of all the things we wanted to do and we did them all and then some! His greatest desire was to make a paper mache volcano! It was AWESOME!!! It was a 3 day process with building, painting and errupting, but oh so fun!

We have so much to be thankful for. I am humbled by the amazing people that we have in our lives. I feel so very blessed that we are here in Bloomington for this incredible opportunity. Everytime I think about the way things worked out with our house selling, I am extremely grateful. I am so grateful to be a mom, I have amazing kids! I am also grateful for my incredible husband. I am so proud of Matt for going after his dreams and working so hard at it. Life is good!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

how fun to have matt for the whole week. Sounds like you had a busy, fun week. Hope you had a great thanksgiving! love ya lots

Luke and Marin said...

Looks like fun! I love the volcano!

Jedda said...

Wow, way to pack it in! It was sad to have to get back to real life today. We felt so spoiled this last week-without any school!

Laura said...

Wasn't it fun having our husbands around ALL week?!? I'm glad you enjoyed your time. It looks like you had tons of fun!

miche said...

You guys are still having way too much fun. Glad you had people to share Thanksgiving with. I can't believe all the pies!