Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December

Cooper's preschool sang at the Redbud retirement home. I was so proud of him, it is the first time I have heard him sing when he was supposed to. He sang Away in a Manger during church and I almost cried it was so sweet!
Somehow Coop got Poison Ivy in the winter! He had 8 patches of it on his body. He had a welt on his back as big as my thumb! Luckily it didn't bother him too bad. He picked up a stick without leaves. I guess it was a poison light saber!
This is my latest project. I collect advent calendars. The squares are magnetic so it creates a lid to cover the muffin cup holding a little treat!

Matt is just starting finals. He has been working soooooo hard. It is crazy that he is done with 1 semester! The time is flying!

I have made 4 batches of cookies since Friday! I am so sick of COOKIES!!!!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Sick of cookies?! I didn't know that was possible! I sure love your blog!

Jedda said...

4 batches of cookies? Sounds like I am a little behind!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

That advent calendar is so cute! I am impressed! You'll have to show me how you made it. I love it