A Christmas Tag
1- What is your favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger
2- When was your most memorable Christmas? When Santa knocked on my door.
3- What is your favorite Christmas treat? Snelgrove Peppermint Ice cream with hot fudge.
4- What do you dislike most about the Christmas season? How stressed out people get.
5- What do you like best about the Christmas season? The light in my kids eyes!
6- Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list? Ruby, she isn't into anything anymore :(
7- If you could receive one gift without money being an issue, what would it be? A full ride scholarship for Matt or a new camera.
8- What is your idea of a perfect Christmas Eve?Dinner with the Peterson's followed by hanging out with the Rich Family. I can't give any more details in public past this point:)
9- Which do you like best, eggnog, or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate with peppermint whip cream!
10- Do you prefer a fancy Christmas tree, or one decorated by the kids? The kids! We pick a family ornament each year and one for both kids. They love to get out their ornaments.
11- What is your favorite family Christmas tradition? Festival of the Trees, Christmas dishes, Christmas stories.
12- Do you like fruitcake? Only the one I am married to!
13- Do you prefer skiing or snowboarding? skiing!
14- Are you dreaming of a White Christmas, or do you say “Bah Humbug” to snow? I like snow from inside a warm house. This piddily Indiana snow we had this week doesn't count as snow!
15- What was your favorite gift from Santa when you were a child? My Fashion Plates and the Raggedy Ann doll that my mom made for me. Ruby now has her.
16- What is your favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown.
17- Have you ever eaten snow? Skiing, many times. I have actually made ice cream out of snow. I love to catch snowflakes on my tongue.
18- Who do you wish could be with you this Christmas? I would love a little visit from my mom.
19- When do you put up your Christmas lights and decorations? Right after Thanksgiving
20- Real or artificial Christmas tree?We have always done a real one, but I could easily be converted.
6 comments:
Haha-I agree about the Indiana snow! And I love peppermint ice cream too!
Fun facts. I like reading them about you. I have a cute picture from Thanksgiving of you and Ruby. I will email it to you.
I love peppermint ice cream as well! My favorite is the Farr's Peppermint Stick. Yum! By the way, I love the new look of the blog!
hot choc with peppermint whip sounds delish.
first of all, i think people stopped saying "dudette" in the 80's. Second, you are just jealous of all my comments.
wish we had known you guys have a blog!!! i have been reading up for like 30 minutes while Andersen runs around in his diaper. whoops! it's good to see what you guys are up to! you need to go look at our blog! i'm pretty sure i sent you an invite, but if you have trouble, let me know and i'll resend it. it's cindave.blogspot.com. miss you guys!
Dave and Cinda Linton
Post a Comment