

I have to hurry because Matt has to take his computer! He has finals this week and has been very busy. We are looking forward to Friday when he is done! He will be off until January 12!
We went to our ward party last night. Cooper wouldn't sit on Santa's lap because he wasn't giving out any treats! Greedy child! I can't believe how grown up Ruby looks on Santa's lap. She is not a little kid anymore!
We saw a live nativity at Coopers school. Ruby was nervous the camel was going to spit in her eye. There Christmas program had a lot more electric guitar and laser lights on the ceiling than our ward party!
We got to ring the bell for the Salvation Army. I think we had 4 people drop money in over an hour! I have decided that I would be more giving when I walk by those poor cold volunteers freezing their cans off!
I was driving Cooper to school on Friday, in the middle of Bloomington, and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a lot of stopped cars and 8 reindeer! They walked right in front of us. I wanted to yell Now Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen! On Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen!
5 comments:
The COOLEST things happen to you guys! Reindeer in the middle of the street? That's fantastic at Christmas time!!! My mom rang the Salvation Army bell once and I have tried not to pass too many of them up since then! That's neat that you got to do that! Miss you!!
Wow, there was a camel at the Nativity scene at Coopers school? That is fun. I liked all your pictures! You are so good to ring the bell for the salvation army! I am impressed!
You must have been really good this year to get an early visit from all the reindeer!
Grace was so impressed with the live camels you saw. very cool pics. Ruby is a GORGEOUS child.
I can't thank you enough for introducing me to "Wal-Mart Bingo"! I think that will definitely be our next family outing. I love it.
It looks like you guys are enjoying your Holidays. I enjoyed getting your Christmas letter. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment