Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sad Angel

Cooper had his Christmas program yesterday. It was awesome, he didn't crack a smile the entire time!

Matt just finished the dreaded CORE! It is a 16 week intensive group of 8 classes. He has worked his tail off. He had 5 finals last week and is now done. We can't wait to hang out with daddy!!! It is crazy to think we are already done with 1 semester. This time is flying by!

The weather has been cRaZy!!! We have had some freezing fog and rain with 20 degree temperatures. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is a disaster! The whole town is covered with a sheet of ice. The roads are pretty good because they are constantly putting salt down, but watch out on the sidewalks! Slippery do dah! They canceled school on Wednesday because of it. Yesterday we were up to 56. Go figure!

While I have been working on this post, the kids have been super quite. Cooper just came in with a guilty look on his face. I asked him what he did and he said he ate THE ORNAMENT! I had just hid all the treats that we have been consuming by bucketfulls. Our neighbor brought over a darling lifesaver christmas tree ornament. Needless to say, it is now much smaller and no longer a tree.

4 comments:

miche said...

Ugh, I'm reading everyone's blogs and I think we're the ONLY ones in the country who don't do Christmas programs at school! Cute pics though. Merry Christmas!

Liz said...

What a cutie! I'm glad we're not alone in the non-participating children business!!! :) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Jedda said...

give that kid some sugar! I've never seen him look so angelic.

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

hahahahhaha this is the best picture i've ever seen


he must be a south pole elf