Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Most Embarassing Moment

I stopped by the local Village Pantry (a gas station) with a Burger King inside during lunchtime. All of the sudden, I tripped on something. So I look down only to realize it was MY SKIRT!!!!! Just imagine a big fat pregnant lady wearing support hose and funny underwear standing in the middle of the gas station parking lot with her skirt at her ankles! Those lucky construction workers "had it their way" at the BK today! We now call it the Village Panty!

11 comments:

Sally said...

You make me laugh!

Laura said...

That's so funny! You are one brave woman to share it online ... and it will forever be the "Village Panty"!

Jacci Halliday said...

That is hilarious! Love ya!

Unknown said...

that's rad. At least you did your service for the day! Those lucky workers.

Unknown said...

that's rad. At least you did your service for the day! Those lucky workers.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Only you, Chris! Too funny.

Jedda said...

Why does all the best stuff happen to you!?

Chelsey said...

That is hilarious! I'm sure you made those construction workers day!

Erin Pick said...

Why oh why was I not there for that one. You know I would have had the best belly laugh ever! When those construction workers say "woot woo" you let them have a little! LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

still livin up to your name....
MOONER P
I am glad that those Ohioians get to see a little of mooner p in action!!
love ya

Jenner said...

hilarious!