Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scott's Familly Day





We are loving Scott's! They are treating us awesome. We went to Scott's Family Day at Sports Ohio yesterday and it was all FREE! Go Carts, Put Put (mini golf for you westerners), face painting, batting cages, balloons, bouncy toys, lunch, cotton candy, ice cream, you name it! It was so fun telling my kids yes to everything instead of the normal NO!!!

We also did a whole bunch of firsts: I had my first tick, we caught our first lightening bugs, Ruby and Cooper caught their first fish, Ruby hit her first soft ball, we saw Rocky move for the first time!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow - looks like fun! I'm glad that Rocky is moving and that the kids get to join in on all the fun. I sure loved that part about being pregnant! I love the drawing of you guys too. :)

Lisa said...

that is GREAT...sounds like a fun fun day! love the belly mooner P. happy for all the first!!!
go-Rocky-go

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Sounds like fun! I love the family picture of you guys! Going to make it your christmas card? Love it!

cmr said...

Love all the pictures of you guys. Looks like you are having fun! We miss having you across the street! Give the kids a hug & a cookie for me.

Jedda said...

How fun! Are ticks going to be the new thing, or do you think you'll stick with lice as your favorite pest?