Saturday, July 25, 2009

All OHIO Bike Fest






While most of you were thinking about the saints arriving in Zion yesterday, we were thinking about Hell's Angels. Marysville is known for 2 things: Scotts and Honda, Honda has a manufacturing plant here. To compete with Sturgis, the big motorcycle rally in South Dakota, Honda does what they used to call Honda Homecoming. Now it is the All Ohio Bike Fest. Well lucky us, it is gong on this weekend.

There were all sorts of vendors selling motor cycle wares. We tried on all sorts of biker garb, sure wanted some chaps for Rockys birth! I loved the confederate flag hat, it will go great with my confederate bikini that I walk around town in. Who is proud of me for trying on hats in public?

The best part was the parade of motorcycles at dusk. They shut down the main drag and all the bikers cruise down the street honking their horns and flashing their lights (thank heavens that was all they flashed, I was a little nervous!) People had all sorts of crazy things on their bikes; a dog, Santa, and my personal favorite a giant cross that was all lit up.

4 comments:

Mo-Reen said...

Pregnant biker chick is an awesome look on you! Looks like you guys are always having fun. It was great to see you this week. We'll really miss you!

miche said...

Chris, I'm turning you in to the "what not to wear" while pregnant show. NICE costumes!

Jenner said...

i am very proud of you for trying on hats in public. that is a big step for you!

Laura said...

I love the bandana pictures the best - the look totally works for you!