Thursday, July 30, 2009

our FAIR share - Union County Fair

The Union County fair was hot, dusty, stinky and very EXPENSIVE but OHHH so much fun. Did you ever wonder why you have to pay to get in the door and THEN pay for everything you do once inside? I sure did. Do you think Coopers snow cone was all natural or what?
Ruby and the royalty. I hope her highness doesn't loose something from bending over!
Speaking of healthy snacks, this horse was eating a Kit Kat right before we took this picture.
SUGAR!

FRIED BOLOGNA????? Don't worry, we didn't try it. I did enjoy my peach dumpling, they wrapped a peach in pastry, bake it and serve it a la mode! YUM!

The Highlight: The Happy HOOKERS booth: a bunch of grannies that crochet blankets with their "hooks" and donate them to worthy causes.

1 comment:

Jedda said...

ha ha! I love how you always see the fun in everything and share it! I had a couple of fried oreos once at a fair. Good thing they only sell them there!