We headed to Louisville, Kentucky to go check out the Louisville Science Center. They had an exhibit that would show you what you would look like as an old person. Looks like I have Clint Eastwood to grow old with! We ran into our good friends, The Browns there. I think they like to follow us, we ran into them in DC last year :)
We traded in our car for this sweet ride ;). Wouldn't this be a great project for a Relief Society Super Saturday? I have always wondered what I could do with all my old Happy Meal toys, Hot Wheels cars, and random doll parts.
Louisville was a fun little place, there are these horses all over the city. It was freezing!!!!! We spent time in the Louisville Science Center (thank you Wonderlab pass!), went to a fun little cajun restaurant, saw the Falls of the Ohio, and checked out Churchill downs (which is located in the slums of Louisville). On the way home, Cooper said "We drove all this way to go to a museum and a stupid restaurant?" One day he will be greatful for all of these experiences we provide him with, RIGHT? His favorite part of the trip was saying "Everything's yucky in Kentucky!"
We love cheap entertainment! We drew on each others chins, hid the rest of our bodies and performed for each other. We laughed until we cried.We went to the IU womens basketball game and Rocky got us on the JUMBOTRON! He slept through most of the game. I sure wish I could sleep like that. He is delicious, I want to eat him up!
I took Ruby to the Nutcracker (not so cheep entertainment). During the intermission, she was all excited that it was "Half Time"! I love going on "dates" with my kids. I am so thankful to have Ruby so we can do GIRL STUFF.
2 comments:
Why don't you come to NC next time or even better Disney with us in Jan! Glad you guys are little travelers...come travel our way :)
yes we do like to follow you! where are you going next? that car is pretty sweet.
Post a Comment