

Check out our sweet SPECS! Happy New Year everyone! We celebrated by making these cool glasses, drinking frozen hot chocolate (too weird for this palate), making gingerbread cookies (yumeee!), banging pots and pans and going to bed at 9:00pm. It was New Years somewhere in the world!! Today we made Orange Rolls that were DIVINE, I should know, I think I ate 6 of them!


We have made lots of memories over this Christmas break. A big one, that is more of a lesson than a memory is involving this Easy Bake Oven. Ruby has wanted one for at least 2 years. I have somehow talked her out of it telling her how impractical they were. I would rationalize that I could buy an Easy Bake cake mix for $5 or a Betty Crocker one for $.69. Then it hit me, Christmas isn't about practicality, it is about magic and making dreams come true. I bit the bullet and got it for her. As you can see from the picture I should have done it a year ago. She was so proud of that little cake, the smile says it all. I sure love that girl and the lessons I learn from her (and her brothers :)).Here is a link to our Christmas videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gomatch#p/c/41023B71F20D7089/4/uJ52MS7Oq1Q
http://www.youtube.com/user/gomatch#p/c/41023B71F20D7089/5/VbtsGy07o10
http://www.youtube.com/user/gomatch#p/c/41023B71F20D7089/3/iPR5U06pHUc
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I love the glasses and even better that you went to bed early! Like you said, it was new year's somewhere in the world. :-)
I'm glad Ruby likes the easy-bake oven. She has a lot to learn from you and your mad-cooking skills!
How fun!! We didn't stay up until midnight either... we're party poopers! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment