All week we have been hearing about this killer storm that was going to pummel us. They cancel school quite often so I planned on checking the internet early in the morning on Friday so I could sleep in if school was canceled. I checked at 5:30 am as Matt was getting up, and sure enough: SNOW DAY! Matt looked out the window and there wasn't a flake in sight! I kept thinking this HUGE storm was coming. Well look how much snow we had at 2pm! We had to make our own snowflakes to celebrate the snow day! The storm was supposed to hit at 4 am but didn't do much until about 6 pm. It still was only a couple of inches, but it was pretty slick.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Are you kidding me?
All week we have been hearing about this killer storm that was going to pummel us. They cancel school quite often so I planned on checking the internet early in the morning on Friday so I could sleep in if school was canceled. I checked at 5:30 am as Matt was getting up, and sure enough: SNOW DAY! Matt looked out the window and there wasn't a flake in sight! I kept thinking this HUGE storm was coming. Well look how much snow we had at 2pm! We had to make our own snowflakes to celebrate the snow day! The storm was supposed to hit at 4 am but didn't do much until about 6 pm. It still was only a couple of inches, but it was pretty slick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The snow days are a total joke around here. Agreed.
Post a Comment