I asked my dudes what they wanted for Valentines. Their requests were simple, Cooper wanted his own watermelon and Ruby wanted strawberries. I am amazed I found watermelon in this FRIGID little place. You would have thought I had given Cooper $100! He loved his melon.
We have had SEVEN days where school was CANCELED!! Seriously!!! Each morning, we have to check the Monroe County Community School Corp website to see if school is on or delayed! We have had tons of fun reading, sleeping in, art projects (see above), movies, and lots of hot chocolate. Cooper played outside for 2 hours and it was 11 degrees!!!! The snow is too dang cold to build a snowman. We just found 3 huge chunks of frozen snow, stacked them, and stuck our "snow man kit" in it. We have a sweet pile of snow that is about 10 feet high in front of our house. I love how excited my dudes get about snow. We saw some kids sledding and Cooper said, "Look at those kids saucering!" What a great word, that will forever be a part of our families vernacular!
This was our clever little valentine for our Pa Paw's and Ma Maw's (that's what you call em these parts).Roses are Red,
Grandparents are sweet,
We love you so much,
Here are our FEET!
Grandparents are sweet,
We love you so much,
Here are our FEET!
3 comments:
Love those feet/hearts! Can't believe how big Rocky is getting... we send our love!
What a cute Valentine's gift for the grandparents. I may have to steal your idea for next year...if I can remember.
what cute valentines-you are so CLEVER!
Post a Comment