
Coopers class did the cutest rendition of The Rainbow Fish. I was so proud of Cooper for saying his part and actually dancing in front of the crowd. It was much easier to snap a picture of Rocky than it was to get Cooper!

Ruby's class did a hobby show. She shared her Nature Collection. Ruby is ALWAYS collecting things and sticking them in the stroller. I collapsed the stroller to stick it in the trunk and wondered why it was so dang heavy..... 20 lbs. of geodes in the basket!!!

2nd grade picnic

Decorating cookies for our amazing teachers. I tried to convince my dudes that grown ups don't like sprinkles nearly as much as kids do. Oh well....

Rocky doesn't realize how much fun this would be if he was sucking on the open end. I felt like Lady and the Tramp.

We have a tradition of having a party at the bus stop for the first day of school. We decided the last day was another great reason to celebrate. I have been super sentimental lately. This was our last time at our bus stop. At this point, we don't know what school the kids will be at in the fall. They are troopers. I am still doing my best not to stress, it won't make our situation any better. My job is to be a good mom, so I am going to do my best.
6 comments:
You are such a fun mom! i am glad that Cooper's play went well. I wish I could have seen it! I love the pic of you and rocky sharing an otter pop! I miss his fat cheeks!
What a cute post! I love all these pictures! I'm glad both Cooper and Ruby did well in their final projects. I love the pictures with the straw and the cupcakes. So creative! You are such a fabulous mom and your kids are awesome, social, loving, creative, and ambitious. You are doing a fabulous job!!
Cooper's play was adorable! The kids were all so cute singing and dancing. I love the picture of you and Rocky...so cute!
You are the best of moms Chris Rich!! You have the cutest kids. Mike and I pray for and think about you guys often. :) Move to Texas soon!
I love everything you do to celebrate life! What lucky kiddos you have :)
love these photos.. your children are sooo adorable!!
Post a Comment