

As I have mentioned in the past, we loved our teachers last year. We wanted to do something special so we invited them over for a Teacher Appreciation Tea (with no actual tea :)). We had so much fun getting ready! We made lovely tea party hats out of wrapping paper, ate tea sandwiches, and drank lemon water with our pinkies up. We feel so blessed to have Mrs. Behne and Mrs. Garl in our lives. I taught 2nd grade for 4 years before Ruby was born. Teaching is one of the hardest things I have ever done, definitely not for the weak! Now as a parent, I am amazed at the influence a teacher has on a child. I am so thankful for these amazing women who have helped my kids learn and grow. I will miss them!
2 comments:
I know you were a fantastic teacher and a great influence to Gogendeep (?sp). Glad your summer is going great. Luv your guts!
So dang cute! You are awesome, Crispy!
Post a Comment