Things have been crazy so I haven't had time to blog. Here is the deal. We have to be out of our place on Saturday. We are packing our little hearts out. We will stick all of our stuff in a storage unit here until we know where to move it. We are heading to SLC until we know where our next adventure is. We are waiting to hear back from a couple companies, so hopefully something good happens.
I am so thankful for the peace I feel. I know it will all work out. We are so excited to see our family and friends in SLC.
This is going to be really hard to leave B-Town. We LOVE it here. We have tried to experience Bloomington to the fullest and have no regrets. We will truly miss the people and the beautiful sights!!! Stay tuned to find out where our next adventure will take place!!
11 comments:
Good luck with the next adventure! You will be GREATLY missed in Bloomington. I saw Dr. Waters last week and she said, "Chris has a lot of friends around, doesn't she?" and she didn't seem all that surprised that I knew you. You must be popular! :-) You have added so much to B-town and it will miss you. It just won't be the same without you. SLC is lucky to have you!
mooner P....
let's get together while you are here. maybe a few BBQ's and stuff!
let my parents know when you get here and we will start planning :)
I can't wait to hear! I bet you will be very missed! We are in SLC right now on our way to our new adventure.....we passed our old place on Melbourne, made me think of you :) Maybe you will join us in WA :)
I can't wait to hear! I bet you will be very missed! We are in SLC right now on our way to our new adventure.....we passed our old place on Melbourne, made me think of you :) Maybe you will join us in WA :)
Oh we HAVE to get together when you arrive!!! I'm so excited to see you. Good luck with the drive!! Love ya!
I should say "Good Luck!" and "Lucky them" [whoever ends up with you as friends], but instead I'll just be a little bit sad for myself.
Bloomington won't be the same without you!
(But seriously: good luck.)
We can't wait to see you when you get here. We haven't hiked to Cecret Lake yet. We'd love to do it with you!
The packing is so complicated! I am reliving last summer through you. Just make sure your husband doesn't pack the box of stuff you need for the trip in the back of the storage unit! That may have happened to someone we know....
We are hoping to see you in SLC soon. Keep us posted on your arrival. We hope you have a safe trip and a job soon!
Good luck! We are thinking of you. We miss you guys, have fun in Utah!!! Eat lots of Cafe Rio and Training table fries for me:)
Hope your trip goes smoothly! We are in San Diego until the 8th. Then we will be back home, so if I don't hear from you I will be stopping by your old basement apt with 4 crazy kids! Hoping you have good news soon!
good luck with everything. thinking of you often. really hoping that something works out soon. call me if you want to chat or take it back to the old school.
Post a Comment